WHAT IS BITCOIN?
Bitcoin is a relatively new digital currency. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren't printed like dollars and euros. They’re produced digitally and purchased by people as a form of payment for products and services. Bitcoin verifies transactions in the same state-of-the-art encryption that is used in banking, military and government applications.
- Eliminates the need for banks
- Gets rid of credit card fees
- Gets rid of currency exchange fees
- Gets rid of money transfer fees
- Reduces the need for lawyers in transitions
- Allows you to send funds across the globe