INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, complete a Bitcoin transaction via the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, username, password, PIN code and any other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may use third-party services (eg. Desk.com, Google Places) branded as DFWBitcoin. Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, facilitate Bitcoin transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, authentication codes and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you via email or push notifications. We will provide an unsubscribe option on within these notifications.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services in an aggregate and anonymous manner;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which you provided the information.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With the Bitcoin Network, we will share your public wallet address and any transaction details to facilitate any transaction request you submit via the Services;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; it is our practice to require such parties to handle the information in a manner consistent with our policies;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.